Friday, November 05, 2004

Mohammed and Hisham are back!


Mohammed and Hisham came back from Omrah!

There first stop was the Ezzbah, they missed there dogs!

I went to them me and Nael (I left Fahad in my office, and asked him to lock the door when he leaves)

The Ezzbah is one minute walking from my office.

Mohammed was in the kitchen cooking the dogs meal and Hisham was inside the cage of his new husky dog (Ice) begging him to come out.
Ice is a very shy dog I think he will return him back because he is too shy!

We sat together and played with the 5 dogs (Scoopy, Dicey, Jazz, Spice and Ice)

Then I came back here to write this post.

Hey, I took a picture of Mohammed and Hisham!


Mohammed talking to his fiancé


Hisham


Mohammed still talking to his fiancé and on his right Bhaa


Mohammed still talking to his fiancé and on his right Nael

No comments: