Saturday, November 06, 2004

Me and Linux; "Linux is for IQ's higher than 98"



Lastnight before I got back home to sleep I was reading about Linux, I got a link from a blog called Black X The book is called "ßÊÇÈ áíäßÓ ÇáÔÇãá"
I always wanted to work and learn Linux so I decided to download it, I kept the desktop downloading it, and went to home.

I came back to the office but I was in a hurry cause I had to go to a project site at 9PM and I had hard time with some units there. I came back to the office at 12AM.
I burned the Linux ISO Image to a CD and I started the installation...
At 5:30AM I was able to go back to Windows XP, I had some many problems and I almost lost my XP!
I will tell you about later.

I didn't want to post today, but I wanted to write about my Linux eXPerience!

No comments: