Saturday, November 20, 2004

First day of work after Eid

First day of work after Eid

Today is the first day of work after Eid holiday; I made an appointment at 5:30PM to visit Najee to upload a touch panel design program to 20 new touchpanels :..(

Najee is an employee in a company that subcontracted me to do some automation system programming and design.
He is a cool guy, but he is kinda strange. You never know when he is in a good mood or a bad mood, or if he is serious or kidding. After 2 months of working with him, I just gave up and dealt with him if he is kidding all the time… so far its working!

Back to the 20 touchpanels… Each touchpanel take about 6min to upload so it will take me about 2 hours to finish.

Then I will have to go to the site to configure the touchpanels with the main unit, in 20 rooms. I think I will do that tomorrow.

I hope I can finish the project soon cause it took too long… Since July 2004

I don't think this project will finish before the end of 2004.

Nevertheless, this is not the only work I did since Eid, I actually did a site visit to fix mess-calibrated touchpanel. I got it working with in 20min.

I will tell you later more about what I do for living and more about me… tell then wait from my next post.


Najee and Bin at there office


My laptop and the touchpanels

1 comment:

Raed said...

Bin is the guy on the right of Naji and Naji is the guy who wearing white.