Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I was fooled!


Today when I was leaving home, the sky was covered with dark clouds so I guessed it would rain.
So rushed to my car dealership to change the windshield wipers! I wanted to be the smart citizen who changes the windshield wipers before its rain…
Cause as soon as it rain you will see everybody sticking there head from there car window driving for the closest spare parts shop making and I don't to join the crowd!
I'm smart right?

However, it didn't rain today.

I got so pissed I wanted to return the wipers!

Today I got a funny link, it's a Japanese sex manual printed in 1960…
Enjoy it!

Warning!
You must be 18 years old not older or younger to visit the link.
You must have non-regrettable 10min from your life to waste.
You must be really stupid to read this far! Click it now retard!


No comments: