Saturday, December 11, 2004

Eastside weekend!

On last Wednesday (12/8/2004) Essam came from Jeddah, I didn't see him for a loooong time.

He came to Riyadh because he had some meetings here.
Me, Hisham and Monther we were going to Khubar in the weekend to have some fun and to visit our eastern branch in Dammam, Essam wanted to go with us to visit a friend there since he have no meetings on Thursday and Friday. We all went together on Thursday afternoon.

I don't have to tell you Hisham was driving I was in front and Essam and Monther were in the back.

We arrived to Khubar about 9:30 PM we checked-in and went to AlRashid Mall. It was so crowded! We walked around and stuff then went to Marina Restaurants on the Corniche (Seaside road) then we walked by the sea. And I dropped a stone in the sea because a friend asked me to do so…!

We walked back to the car and we found out that Hisham lost the car keys. We started to look for them while some guys were dancing Dabkah dance on the street by them self! After a long search, Hisham found the car keys in his jacket pocket!

We drove back to the hotel watched a movie and then we slept.

We woke up, checked-out Hisham and Monther went to the office and they dropped Essam and me to the AlRashed mall. We meet Essam friend there.
After about 2 hours Hisham and Monther came back and we all went to Chili's to have our Lunch/Dinner and drove back to Riyadh. We arrived at 2AM.


Essam


Dr.Cafe on the corniche


Monther @ The Marina


AlRashid Mall Friday afternoon EMPTY!


I love this fountain!


This is me inside my car.. I just want to have more pics of ME

No comments: