Monday, December 27, 2004

I DO NOT HAVE WEED AND I AM NOT GAY!


Okay 3 guys in a GMC at 4:30AM stop me to give them some of “my” weed, I will pass that! It's all right and maybe they were too stoned…

BUT I get that email! No way!
I just want to tell everybody who read this post I am not gay.

Read the email and tell me what you think!



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hi,sexy
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:35:45 -0800 (PST)
From: joy ***** <***gay_boy@yahoo.com>
To: mrgx4fun@gmail.com


HI, how r u? I am Joy, from Bangladesh to chittagong ,im coming soon to Riyadh from S-Arabia, .i am gay boy, i need a homosexual gay boy partner .i like 100% gay boy sex. boys love & sex like me. we can meet sometimes somewhere for enjoy ourselves. pls your any contact number. you call me my mobile-017190**** & mail- ***gay_boy@yahoo.com .you call me today .i talk to you. i need you homosexual friendship. do you like homosexual? pls let me knew, do you know gaysex? i went to your new sex friend . if you interest pls inform me. waiting for reply soon. pls send ur pic,,,Romance .

No comments: