Thursday, February 03, 2005

Everything since January 20, 2005

I know I did not post since Eid...
Dont ask why cause I dont know... maybe I dont feel like writing, I have nothing to write about or I just not in the mood!
Im still not in the mood but a lot asked me to write, and the problem is I dont know what to write about!

Let me think...



We captured Nemo! He is back to the Ezzbah. He had an injury so Mohammed and Mansor FlaFil took him to a Vet and they preformed a surgery on his left hand so he doesnt limp anymore...
His is back and happy in the Ezzbah but he is too umm sexually aroused all the time! That pussy needs pussy!
Did that just sound wrong?!
Anyway, Nemo ran away from the Ezzbah to find some love and came back. He came back with a big smile and his color got darker.. Yes he was very dirty!
Man Im afraid he catch some Cat STD! Is there a STD for cats?!
We have two bitchs in the Ezzbah so why that Fritz go out side for street pussies?! I think it because male cats cant do female dogs.



My mood!
Man my mood is swinging like a PMSing girl...
I'll be sad, happy, relaxed, annoyed, bored and busy at the same time!



Im busy with an exam I'm doing its called CTI Final Exam I'm doing this exam to be a Crestron Authorized Independent Programmer.
I have three months to finish it and trust me it needs three months to finish it, its a hard one... But I'm doing my best (sometimes)


With all this stuff going around all I need is... Penelope Cruz
Man she is fineeeeee

So if you are Penelope Cruz reading my blog... send me an email.
Even if you look like her...

No comments: