Sunday, January 16, 2005

I found Nemo!

I did not have internet for the past 4 days I felt so addictive to it, I did a lot of stuff that I wanted to do for a long time... I think it was useful I really realized that I must be offline more than being online.

This afternoon on my way to the office there was some road constructions on the office street so I had to take another way to the office, that other street pass by the Ezzbah.
When I passed by the Ezzbah I saw NEMO! I saw him on top of a trashcan!
He was dirty and he was limping! I was on an important phone call when I saw him, I stopped my car next to the trashcan and he looked at me, as if he was waiting for me to call him or something. He jumped on the neighbors wall so I got off from the car still talking on the phone... I aimed my mobile to him and took this picture:



Then after posing to the camera, he jumped to the neighbors house....

I miss that cat!

No comments: